FarStone TotalRecovery Pro
Reliable system backup & protection, since 1993.
Protect your system with 10 patented technologies, 20X times faster than other disk imaging products, Trusted by millions users, Totally cover all the needs.
Total Backup Recovery backs up everything important on your system, including Windows system files, hot-keys, photos and videos, all documents, and all hidden partitions on your system. It doesn't just create a backup, it keeps a continuous incremental backups over time, allowing you to go back in time to restore files and system from the backup images. With its intuitive user interface that helps most users to backup their data and system in a few clicks. The intelligent scheduler will automatically back up your files as you work.
Total Backup Recovery Key Features
- Reliable system backup and protection (imaging)
- Full, incremental, and differential backup
- Backup data, Windows, hidden partitions, and every on your system
- Disk image with patented file level backup technology
- Backup and retain your PC OEM factory recovery partition and hot-key unique!
- Open file and database backup
- Create bootable rescue media (Recovery Manager) on CD or USB flash
- Replicate to ftp server as a duplicated backup
- AES 256 bit encryption, compression, and password
- One-click system backup
- Universal restore to dissimilar computers
- Daily, weekly or monthly backup scheduler
- Rapid restore a system in minutes unique!
- Perfect Defrag unique!
- Smart Backup unique!exclude unnecessary files, save 10G-70G space & time
- Remote administration console (available for workstation and server editions)
- Email notification for status of a scheduled backup
- Auto run pre/post commands of a scheduled backup
- Partition management tools
- Cold disk imaging backup
1-2-3 to Restore a system when Windows won't boot
It's as easy as 1-2-3 to restore a crashed Windows using Total Backup Recovery. The first step is clicking "Rescue Media" icon on UI to create a bootable rescue CD/DVD or USB flash. Then use the rescue media to boot into "Recovery Manager" environment on the crashed system. 3rd, select "Restore" from Recovery Manager, follow instructions to completely restore your system.